Lack of motivation is one of the main sources of stress and one of the most insidious hurdles we have to face when it comes to reaching our goals. It hinders our productivity from the very bottom, turning the simplest of tasks into a complete nightmare. Beacuse of this, I have chosen 5 quotes that will keep you motivated!
1. “Don’t watch the clock; see what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
2. “When you feel like quitting: think about why you started” – Author Unkown
3. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
4. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
5. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
That is it. These are just five of the many worth the share, so do comment if you have any other that resonates with you and that you would like to see added to the list 🙂